- Log into your account on the Parsl mobile app
- Click on Scan Tag at the bottom middle of the screen
- Select Enter Serial Code
- Enter a Serial Code ID
- Click button Submit
- If the system shows error message “Tag not found”
- Confirm the serial code you entered is correct. If the code is incorrect, re-enter the code correctly.
- Confirm you are logged into the correct commercial profile with permission to access that serial code information. If the commercial profile is incorrect either:
- Switch profiles in the Profiles tab of the User Account section of the app
- Log out of the app and log back in using the email connected to the correct profile.
- If both the serial code and the commercial profile are correct, contact a Parsl Guide for help by clicking on the Help button in the bottom right corner of the web platform.
Fix the “Tag not found” error message